At California Orthopedic & Micro Surgery Institute, we perform a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures for common and rare hand and arm conditions. Our specialists at COMSI have pioneered groundbreaking hand injury repair, reconstruction and reattachment. They performed the nation’s first, second and third successful hand transplants. So, whether you need medical treatment or simply a second medical opinion about a hand or arm problem, call COMSI to make an appointment or talk to your primary care physician about getting a referral.
Neck and Spine Care
The collective knowledge and experience present at California Orthopedic & Micro Surgery Institute, has one of the most technologically advanced surgery centers ever built, enables us to treat patients on a level that redefines the surgery and recovery experience. In fact, COMSI surgeons perform minimally invasive spinal procedures that used to required major incisions and lengthy hospital stays.
- Treatment of minor and major hand and arm injuries
- Restoration of hand and arm function following disabling injuries
- Reconstruction of birth defects
- Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive motion injuries, including trauma
- Arthritis treatment, including joint reconstruction
- Removal of cysts, tumors and skin lesions
- Scar removal or revision
- Arthroscopy of the Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist
- and more ..
Comprehensive Hip and Knee Care
At California Orthopedic & Micro Surgery Institute, we perform a wide variety of surgical Knee Services both repairing and replacing
- Uniknee (Unicondylar) Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Robotic Knee surgery
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- The Knee Joint
- Total Knee Replacement
- Technical Aspects of Total Knee Replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacements
- Technical Aspects of Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Robotic Knee Replacement
Apart from management of hip arthritis, our Hip Replacement services include
- Surgery for Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Posterior Lateral Approach
- Computer Assisted Total Hip Replacement
Foot and Ankle Surgery
When the foot and/or ankle is injured, it often requires highly specialized treatment. Over the years, California Orthopedic & Micro Surgery Institute physicians have helped thousands of patients get back on their feet with Los Angeles’ most advanced orthopedic services. Our Foot & Ankle program includes diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, on-site MRI, and surgical treatments.
We will bill your visit directly to your insurance provider if you supply an updated proof of insurance at each visit. Please note that the insurance policy is between you and your insurance provider; we are happy to file the claim for you, but the balance is your responsibility if your plan does not pay after 30 days. Any amount not covered by your insurance policy is due immediately after you receive your first invoice from us.
We accept patients on the Medicare plan. As a courtesy, we will also bill your secondary insurance provider directly. You will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice for services not covered under Medicare. You shall be accountable for covering these services.